Monday, March 07, 2011

pregnancy so far

Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I have been so sick for the last couple months that it was all I could do to get out of bed during the day and try to keep Aurora out of trouble.

I finally started taking Diclectin a week and a half ago and man has that made a huge difference!!! I can function now!! I actually get up and go out and eat meals again!! It's really nice.

I had a midwife appointment and heard the heartbeat a couple weeks ago. It was a nice steady 160, maybe there is hope for another girl. :) Not that i would be upset if it's a boy, I just have all girl stuff so it would be easiest to have another girl.

My "big ultrasound" is coming up soon, April 8th. It will be fun to see the baby, maybe help it to seem a bit more real too, my last ultrasound was at 6 weeks so there wasn't much to see besides a blinking heart. Still fun, but I didn't have this ultrasound with Aurora so it should be fun, and hopefully we'll find out if we're having a boy or girl!!! :)

No comments: